- 10000 PSI High Pressure Hydraulic Quick Coupler for portable hydraulic jacks
- Interchangeable with other manufacturer Parker 3000 Series and others
- Ball type check valve for low flow, extreme high pressure applications
- Thread-to-connect quick connect
- Threaded union locking system and precision ball-type check valves for extreme high-pressure applications up to 10,000 psi
This KZE-B Series steel hydraulic thread-to-connect quick-connect coupler is a ball-type check valve,
polyurethane seal, and connects to thread-to connect quick connect plugs. The coupler has National Pipe Thread (NPT)
end connects to each other NPT threaded connections. The steel material provides greater weldability and rust resistance
than wrought iron, and the polyurethane seal resists abrasion, chemicals, and UV radiation.
This fitting’s union locking system and ball-type check valves allow applications up to this fitting’s maximum working
pressure (MWP) of 10,000 pounds per square inch (psi). It is used for high-pressure, low flow applications like portable
hydraulic jacks or some tester pump.