- meets dimensional requirements of ISO 7241-1 Series A.
- A general purpose, fluid transfer quick coupling that provides higher burst pressure and superior flow to that of Aeroquip FD56 (5600) series and parker 6600 series, while providing half-for-half interchangeability.
- heavy-duty detent ball latch design for reliable connection time after time.
- unique poppet/seat design allows no extrusion gap, minimizing seal degradation under extreme pressures. Stainless steel valve springs and retainer rings are standard
- Ideal for minimal space applications.
This is an ISO A Quick Coupling, the body size is 3/8″ (10 mm), both the male and female ends are NPT 3/8″ Female Thread.
ISO A interchangeable couplings that can interchange with any ISO 7241 A quick couplings, no matter the manufacturer of
the quick couplings, they all will obey with the ISO 7241 A standard.
ISO A quick couplings are widely used in lots of general purpose equipments, hydraulic tools, mobile hydraulics and other
The Features of this quick coupling
- Ball lock – the connection between male and female part are ball lock mechanism, super easy to connect and disconnect
poppet valving – O seal ring to prevent the leakages, stable
- Zinc plated
- NPT 3/8″ Female Thread – NPT is a National Pipe Thread Standard, 3/8″ NPT Female Thread, Not mean the thread inner diameter is
3/8″, you can check the thread, the inner diameter for the female 3/8″ NPT is about 0.58″ at the edge of the thread.
Hansen HA15000 Series
- Female- Socket: HA1522100
- Male – Plug: HA1522200
Parker 6600 Series
- Female- Socket: 6601-6-6
- Male – Plug: 6602-6-6
Eaton Aeroquip FD56 Series
- Female- Socket: FD56-1064-06-06
- Male – Plug: FD56-1062-06-06
Fast NV Series
- Female- Socket: NV 38 NPT F
- Male – Plug: NV 38 NPT M
Safeway S56 Series
- Female- Socket: S565-3
- Male – Plug: S561-3