- Compatible Replacement Parts, Conforms to the standard of ISO5675, 1/2″ NPT Internal Therad
- Dependable Ball-locking Mechanism holds the mating halves together, Ball Pioneer Style- pretty easy to use
- Critical Parts are hardened for durability, very reliable hydraulic quick coupling
- Working pressue up to 20.7 Mpa and working temperature -20˚C to 100 ˚C
- Compatible with Parker 4000 Series, Faster NV/NS Series
Ball Type quick hydraulic release coupling
Material: white zinc plating steel
Pressure: 27.6 Mpa
ISO5675 Ball Sealing Quick Hydraulic Coupling
Female: Carbon Steel, White Zinc Dichromate Plating for Superior Corrosion Resistance
Male : Carbon steel (White Zinc Dichromate Plating).
Seal Variety – NBR
Dimensions & Performance Conform to ISO5675.
Self-Sealing Poppet Style Valve design provides excellent high and low pressure sealing.
Poppet valve available to prevent uncoupled leakage.
Ball valve provides solid dependability in heavy duty hydraulic application within rated working pressure.
Both crucial parts of sleeve and nipple are hardened, the couplings resistant to damage from brinelling and mechanical shock.
Female and Male are precision machined from solid bar stock.
This hydraulic quick connect coupler is one of 1/2″ part belonged to GT-C1 series, which is designed to accommodate
high surge flows found in demanding hydraulic applications. Typical applications clude snow plows, agricultural equipment,
garden tractors, full size tractors, front-end loaders, skid steer loaders, earth moving, and mining equipment.
Parker/Pioneer 4000 Series (4050-4 female and 8010-4 male)
Faster NV/NS Series
Safeway S-20 Series
Stucchi IR Series
Snap-Tite 60/ 21
Dixon AG Series
ISO 5675 Series