This Hydraulic Quick Connect and disconnect coupler meets dimensional requirements of ISO7241-1 Series A Standard, The Threads are 1/2″ NPT on both ends of the male and the female parts, the body size is also 1/2″, they can be found on some skid steer loaders, snow plows, dump trucks, gooseneck trailers and chemical transfer lines. It is globally interchangeable with other manufacturer’s quick couplings complying to ISO 7241-1 Series A and the same body size.
- Meets dimensional requirements of ISO 7241-1 Series A.
- globally interchangeable with other manufacturer’s quick couplings complying to ISO 7241-1 Series A
- Aeroquip FD56 (5600) series and Parker 6600 series, while providing half-for-half interchangeability
- 1/2″ NPT Female Thread and 1/2″ body Size
- Carbon Steel Material uses solid steel bar stock in its valving and retainers
- Unique poppet/seat design allows no extrusion gap, minimizing seal degradation under extreme pressures
- Heavy-duty dust plugs and dust caps available.
- Heavy-duty detent ball latch design for reliable connection time after time.
|AKJia A1 Series||A1-04SF-NPT12||A1-04PF-NPT12|
|Dixon K Series||4KF4||K4F4|
|DNP PAV Series||PAV1.1313.012||PAV1.1313.013|
|Faster||NV 12 NPT F||2NV 12 NPT M|
|Safeway 56 Series||S565-4||S561-4|
|Snaptite 61 Series||61C8-8F||61N8-8F|
|Parker 6600 Series||6601-8-10||6602-8-10|
Faster series is a little different, their ANV series is very similar to our A1 Series, but in this series, the 1/2″ body size does not exist but they named this special size by NV series but only 1/2″ is comply to ISO A in NV series. and also they have a 1/2″ body size male part 2NV 12 NPT M. Anyway, Our A1 Series is complying to ISO 7241 A series, they are interchangeable with any ISO A quick coupling on the same body size.