- GT-FF Series Couplings are widely used in Skid Steer Bobcat the public utility market where hydraulic oil spillage can constitute a serious safety hazard, particularly in over head bucket hoists that are used for maintenance of high-voltage power transmission lines.
- GT-FF also widely used in the hydraulic tools in construction, railway maintenance and mining industries. The ease of cleaning makeshift them ideal for use in this types of hostile environments.
- sleeve locking mechanism is engaged by rotating sleeve after connection. it prevent s accidental disconnection when coupling is dragged along the ground.
- sleeve mechanism is designed to help prevent dirt from entering the internal mechanism and thus causing faulty operation when connecting or discoonecting. the sleeves covers the retaining ring and also incorporates a dust seal in the spring area
- Conforms to the standard of ISO 16028 compotible with Parker FE Series, STUCCHI A8008 Series, AEROQUIP FD89 series and HANSEN QA2900 Series
This Size is very popular on Skid Steer Bobcat GT-FF Series Couplings Feature
New valve design, it cans resistance to damage from high flow and the pressure of impulse that providing
Sleeve mechanism is designed to help prevent dirt from entering the internal mechanism and thus causing faulty
operation when connecting or disconnecting. The sleeve covers the retaining ring and also incorporates
a dust seal in the spring area.
Hardened nipples and sleeves and solid bar stock construction make for a quality couplings with maximum
resistance to damage from hydraulic and mechanical shock.
This anti-blowout nitrile/PTFE bonded seal is designed to prevent blow-out or damage during severe service conditions.
Durable ball-locking mechanism assures reliable connection every time. A large number of locking balls
distributes and workload evenly while providing align mental swiveling action to reduce hose torque and
prolong hose life. CAUTION: These Products are not to be used as swivels; rotation under pressure will
result in excessive and premature wear.
GT-FF Series Couplings employ flush valving when connecting or disconnecting. This means that the valves are
mated together so that only small amounts of fluid can be lost during disconnection or air inclusion during reconnection
GT-FF Series Conforms to the standard ISO16028
Parker FE Series
Faster FFH Series
•Male: FFH08 12NPT M
•Female: FFH08 12NPT F
Eaton Aeroquip FD89 Series •Male: FD89-1002-08-08
Safeway FFE49 Series
There are no reviews yet.