- ISO16028 3/4″ body size 1″ Female Thread Skid Steer Quick Coupler
- Flat Face style clean and easy to operate No leakage
- Quick-disconnect coupler for connecting hoses in hydraulic applications
- Steel for strength and greater resistance to rust than iron
- interchangeable Safeway FFE49 Series Faster FFH Series Parker FE Series etc.
- 1″ NPT Female Thread
these couplers are a direct replacement for the couplers mounted on High Flow skid steers and attachments. Flat Face couplers are designed for applications where hydraulic spillage is a concern. One of the great advantages to the Flush Face design is that the couplers are easy to keep clean which helps to avoid contaminants entering the hydraulic system. These couplers meet or exceed the ISO 16028 standard so you can be sure that they will couple to the standard couplers used on most skid steers, attachments, and other hydraulic equipment.
Some of the design features of this coupler are:
Locking sleeve design to prevent accidental disconnection.
Heavy knurled sleeve for a non-slip grip.
1″ NPT female thread (the common size for high flow skid steers and attachments) No air inclusion during disconnection
ion Flat mating surface, easy to clean.
Exceeds the ISO 16028 standard (Rated at over 5000PSI).
Couples to any standard 3/4 body Flat Face couplers on Skid Steers and other equipment.
|AKJia FF Series
|Safeway FFE49 Series
|Faster FFH Series
|FFH12 1NPT M
|FFH12 1NPT F
|Eaton Aeroquip FD89
|Snap Tite 74 Series
|Stucchi FIRG Series
M. FIRG 100 NPT
F. FIRG 100 NPT
|DNP PLT4 Series